Choosing A Blackjack Site
Choosing a site to play online is not an easy task. Picking the right guys to trust with your money is essential and we’ve gone all out to make this process simple by reviewing the longest standing and most reputable casinos online.
When deciding on a new site, there are a number of things to take into consideration before you can get to the tables. Read our guide to choosing a site in order to find the most suitable casino for you. This guide caters for everyone from rank amateur to seasoned pros and will cover all of the most frequently asked questions from both sets of aforementioned players.
Firstly and most importantly, you need to find a home that allows players in your area. In recent times, many countries have restricted access to online gambling sites. As a result, some operators do not accept players from certain countries such as the USA. We’ve split our online casino reviews into 2 sections – US Friendly and non US friendly.
US Friendly Sites
- Aladdin’s Gold Review – (10/10) – Leading USA Online Casino
- Lucky Red Review – (9.9/10) – Excellent Blackjack Games
- Club USA Review – (9.5/10) – USA Favourite
All of the above sites are open to residents of the USA. Players can fund their accounts using most credit cards and a selection of other methods such as ewallets. For more information, you can consult our best USA casino guide. The online casino sites listed in the table below do not currently accept players from the USA. These sites are predominantly used by European, Canadian and Australian and even South African players. However they are open to players in most territories apart from the United States.
Non US Casinos
- Bet 365 Review – (10/10) – Top Class. That is All.
- Party Casino Review – (9.8/10) – Recommended By Our Editor!
- Pinnacle Casino Review – (9.5/10) – Highest Limits Online
- Intertops Review – (9.4/10) – Oldest Online Casino
- 888 Mobile App Review – (9.4/10) – Awesome Mobile Casino
- Titan Casino Review – (9.4/10) – Massive Poker Site
- Unibet Review – (9.2/10) – 30+ Languages
- BetVictor Review – (9.2/10) – UK Favourite Victor Chandler
- Bodog Review – (8.90/10) – Massive International Brand
- Ladbrokes Review – Another Massive UK Brand (8.6/10)
- Casino Review – (8.5/10) – European Favourite
- Inter Casino Review – (8/10) Established since 1996
- Paddy Power Review – (8/10) Irish and UK Favourite Site
- Everest Casino Review – (8/10) – Popular European Site
- Littlewoods Review – (8/10) Trustworthy Brand
- VIP Casino Review – (7.5/10) Inter Casino Sister Site
- Virgin Casino Review – (7.5/10) Casino Arm of Worldwide Brand
Strategy: Beginners Guide
Are you new to the game of blackjack? If so, you have come to the right place. Our dedicated guide covers everything you need to know about this table game. Looking at everything from how to play blackjack to rules, common terminology and even the odds of beating the house. Our carefully written guide will ensure you go from rank amateur to seasoned pro in record time.
>> Continue reading our blackjack guide
What Variant Do You Want To Play
Since the dawn of gambling, numerous blackjack variations have been created with some slight differences in the rules including side bets and payout odds. We’ve covered the most commonly played variants as well as recommending the best places in which to play that particular variant online. >>> Proceed to The Variants Guide.
Deposits and Withdrawals
After picking your casino and the variant you want to play, the next step is selecting how you want to deposit money into your account.
Due to the continuing uncertainty surrounding the online gambling laws (noted already with the USA), many deposit and withdrawal options are not currently available to players.
The country hardest hit by these laws is of course the USA. As a result of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) that was passed in 2006, many payment processors no longer accept deposits from US players. However, don’t fret there are still numerous optionas available for funding your account. Our depositing guide covers the various legal and safe methods that can currently be used to gamble online.
>>> Continue reading about deposit methods
The Bonuses: Start Here
Everyone knows that the house has a small edge in the game of blackjack. However, there are ways of neutralising this edge and even turning it in your favour. One of the best ways of doing this is by way of a sign up bonus. When you sign up to a new casino site, they will lavish you with all kinds of bonuses. Some casinos even provide you with exclusive game specific bonuses that can only be cleared at the blackjack tables.
>>> Continue reading about sign-up bonuses
Select Your Preferred Casino Software
Casino players, especially blackjack fans have a whole host of software options to pick from. With each provider offering different casino games, different graphics and different payout odds, make sure to choose your software provider wisely before starting to play online. Today, the most popular gaming software providers include Real Time Gaming and Playtech Technology.
>>> Continue reading about casino software providers
You’re Ready To Rock!
Once you’ve gone through all of the sections above, it’s time to finally decide what casino is home for you. Setting up an account is easy as one, two, three. Follow our simple step by step to setting up an account and you will be at the tables in no time.
Want More Information?
While we always strive to provide the best possible resource for our users, it’s not always possible to satisfy everyone. If you’re in need of further information then we recommend checking out some of these amazing sites:
- To find more blackjack sites, check out the blackjack section in the DMOZ database.
- Play for free: Many online casinos and affiliate websites want you to register, create an account or deposit money in order to play their games. Lots0Cash is an old school site with no registration or download required and a whole host of free to play games, my favourite being Lots0cash.com Blackjack page. If you want a high quality simulation that can be played right away, then check it out.